BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 29, 2011

"Tremors" (1990)

As most of you know, if there is one thing I fear, it's worms.  Seriously, I don't care whether they are parasitic round worms or plain ol' earth worms, I just hate 'em-- I just know they're going to enter into my body one day and infest my organs.  I strangely have my 4th grade teacher to thank for this fear (don't ask).  Therefore, Tremors, a film starring the infamous Kevin Bacon, horrifies me in particular.  When the residents of a small town are killed by giant, man-eating worms, the survivors huddle together and try to destroy the monsters with the help of a sexy seismologist (since all scientists in movies are women with tons of cleavage and brains).
(Photo Credits)
You can add Tremors to your Netflix cue, or you can buy it from Amazon for next to nothing. Make sure to review the trailer below:



P.S. Technically, the name of the giant worms is "Caederus mexicana".  In the movie, however, they call them Graboids.

P.S.S. Calling all Reba fans-- this is the country singer's first movie.  Ever.

0 comments: