BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

"Poison Ivy" (1992)

Although some wouldn't consider Poison Ivy to be a horror film, I would like to politely disagree.  In my humble opinion, when you combine sociopaths, big hair, and Tom Skerritt in a movie, it seems pretty terrifying to me.  I bet lots of you have seen this film, but for those of you who haven't, I'll make it simple: a mysterious, yet beautiful, misfit moves in with her outsider best friend, all Hell breaks lose.  Roseanne's Sara Gilbert plays Sylvie while Drew Barrymore is Ivy.  Talk about a killer cast (that was corny, I know)!  When Ivy gets a taste of the good life (Sylvie's parents are loaded, FYI), she decides to show her true, homicidal, seductive colors.....
(Photo Credit)
It's your lucky day, Ivy fans-- you can watch Poison Ivy instantly on Netflix!  Also, you can buy it directly from Amazon.  Know what else?  You can check out the following clip, too!



P.S. While Poison Ivy didn't do so great at the box office, it is now a cult favorite.  Several sequels have popped up, including the last one in 2008.

0 comments: